Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ye Meri Life Hain!!


Hey all..its a fab start for a sunday,early morning mass,meeting up with frdnz..perfect start!!

Hmmm itz gonna be my last sundaey at WE SCHOOL next sunday and my fresh Start at the University wit my PG course in Communication and Journalism.....meeting new frdnz, a new start, to tell u the truth i cant still digest the fact that i juz got through,i took me a CET exam, a Dassuu GD and a fadoo PI to get there, but it was juzt worth it....i'm kinda nervous,but the place gave me +ve vibes hmmm, finally sumthing i wanted to do,since childhood, is cuming true....
Recently,whilst the reading the newspaper,i came across about the death of a supermodel,caused due to failures in relationships,what i dunn understand is? why do people decide to give their lives up!!

"Why do we make someone else our first Priority,when we tend to be an Option" cant figure out, before giving up our lives why don't we analyze what we are missing, our families, our parents, our friends! why don't we tend to see the brighter side of our lives rather then analyzing the darker side.why don't we look down the memory lane...and see for ourselves for once,why do we lose our innocence our cuteness as time passes by, why do we tend to get lost in this materialistic world....

I just realized it, few days ago,that rather then caring and expecting things from a third person,why don't i start caring and expecting things from myself? I just thought rather then wasting my time on some Loser, Jerk..i spend that time on me,for me,for myself and my frndz N family? rather than living for someone else,its most beneficial to start living for our near and dear one's? haan this struck and then i realized, i love my carefree life,my freedom, my cuteness, my innocence, Ye Meri Life Hain...i decide the rules for myself...

After lost of thinking and pondering,i got through some piccha's and wanted to share it with u guyzz..

That's life.........given to us, why do we tend to waste it itzz precious HAndLe wiTh CaRe.....



That's the carefree spirit we all possess,how can we..let it go,in fact why do we let it go!!!

That's the innocence,which we possess,why let it go....why do we allow a third person to come and change things for us.....life may be full of hurdles and uncertainties, but we know we shall over come...then why waste life..itz precious,why allow someone else,to take us granted for why???



Boss, we all need to understand a fact that Ye Meri life hain, mujhe jeene DO!!!.....i Choose the path to my life...my life my lesson's....
anywayzzzz.....
hanno un weekend fantastico .. mwah mwah .. godersi la vita ....

No comments:

Post a Comment