Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's DAy...


















Bonjour!...itz a lazy sunday afternoon and am at home no
WE SCHOOL..2day...am bored,but the special thing is that itz FATHER's DAy today.....actually Father's Day is not so celebrated on a large scale as compared to Mother's DaY...i wonder why?

FAthEr,DaD,PappA,BabbA,AppA,ABbA...n i call DAdA...sounds familiar aint it....dats what we all call our father's, one of a strong pillar's of our lives,and infact one of the strngest pillar's of my life,my shield,my guide,my teacher....without our Father's our lives are incomplete, i more prefer to be a DADa's Gurl rather than being Mumma's Gurl..i dunn no the bond which i share with my dada is more stronger then wat i share with my Mum...maybe coz deir a saying that girls are closer to their dad's??? hmmm.but still i LOve my DadA....its like any problem anywhere,about anything,my first thought is "DAdA"....he's on my speed dial....gawd be it anywhere whether he's at work in Mumbai or Abroad...itz DAdA....he's like a link between my Mumma and Me......i may fight with my MOm...en number of times,but never with DadA..I still remember times,when my DadA used to wait for me when i used to go to SChool, i still am a small baby for him,i still love him cooking my fav breakfast for me and lunch and dinner.I love him for the space he gives me, my DadA has been a kinda lucky charm for me.. in watever i do, i tell him....in that context i have the kwelest DadA....but then now at times i realize things have changed n am all young and bold and heading to live my life..but then i know.he'll be there whenever i want him....i alwayz feel my Dada is like George Banks from "FAther Of the Bride"hmm.......errrhh i wonder what would i do without him??..actually speaking we all are sailing in the same boat...aren't we?...
So a dedication to all the FATher"s ..........

Happy Father's Day

A Dad is a person
who is loving and kind,
And often he knows
what you have on your mind.
He's someone who listens,
suggests, and defends.
A dad can be one
of your very best friends!
He's proud of your triumphs,
but when things go wrong,
A dad can be patient
and helpful and strong
In all that you do,
a dad's love plays a part.
There's always a place for him
deep in your heart.
And each year that passes,
you're even more glad,
More grateful and proud
just to call him your dad!
Thank you, Dad...
for listening and caring,
for giving and sharing,
but, especially, for just being you!
Happy Father's Day - Anonymous

See u soon byee .. Buon weekend

1 comment: