Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Adieus WE SChool

Hellooozz..lovelies..hope we all doing great.......hmm so a week coming to an end..and say HELLO to the weekend....was a bit busy last week..couldn't make it..sowieee me blog.....


Anyways, this week was an eventful one, to share the big news..mission MCJ has been accomplished, i am now a Master's student for Communication & Journalism, and am happy and proud about it coz i had a very very exciting and a nerve wrecking time during the CET/GD & the PI, am just hoping that all goes well... (PLzzz Lord Jesus, be my strength & my shield).Apart from this i met a very close frdn of mine chinki this week after nearly ages, and m happy for her,coz she's found the joy of her life..after nearly a long while...
hmmm so my most interesting venture this week was the muvee SATC 2.....much awaited one,thanku mommi.... BANDH day....superb. So last week was a pretty interstin one.....i nearly had a showdown wit a so called frdn...i really hate it wen things turn ugly......but then..good it happened.actually the major showdown is still pending.....hmmm i await the right moment....hmm i donot wish to behave like sum people so chuck!! As me frdn Sachin n CArl..say.."ignore..Lavi"..n so" I do..."..


my Grp V m gonna miss u guyzzzz choo muchhh.......
Coming back to the point,its just a bit difficult to deal with such kinda ppl, it juzt annoys me,coz ppl go on accusing things in public and call it silent games, i certainly give a heck to such games..Last sunday, I was so nostalgic, being my last presentation, n i would be missing all my dearlies....but this person has pissed me off so bad itz lyk i hate her to the core,and I do not wanna go back to WE SCHOOL but that's certainly not me. I cant act as lame as her,but still just coz of a person i cant hate all my moments i shared at We School...dats bad on my part...n m not gonna do that........I miss We School..and today's my last lec,so, i decided i would go, to bid Adieus...to all my frdnz n specially "we school". The place has brought out the best in me,i have met the most wonderful people here as well as superb teachers,i dunn want a person to spoil the fun..yaa....N i wont let that happen........So an end of an academic year...N a new start with the MCJ thing,new frdnz,new teachers, hope itz gonna be fun....Gonna mIss you guyzzzzz..... a lot....

No comments:

Post a Comment