Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Present.............

Hey..all the Exam season's on for me...n am not at all in the mood of studying finally an Academic year has past ...and its time for a new venture.....


 

       So anyways, this week was my very first visit to the Dept of CJ and it was for the orientation,which took place,it was a very different feeling and its the same feeling I'm having today because tomorrow is the my first day as a student there, its like am moving a step forward in life,but at the same time its like am leaving behind Welingkar's and my group..hope I make very good friends,in fact I have made a few friends there.....Tomorrow its going to be a new beginning and a new start for a fresh academic year, with lots of toil,trauma and drama....Hope to have lots of fun...a new phase in life has begun..donot know what lies ahead, whatever it is, hope its worth it...
.New Friends New Place New things to learn..

         I'm moving on leaving the Past behind,thinking about the Present and setting forth the Future...Hope to do well..........See u guys....Sooonn.......wish me luck!!

1 comment: